These actuators are based on a pneumatic cylinder together with all the necessary components required to produce and control the on-off movement of any equipment.
Most common applications: dampers and big valve operation in industrial installations (power plants, refineries, chemical plants, ovens, water treatment plants, etc)
- For on-off movements (open – close)
- Safety circuit for power fail/ pressure fail events. The actuator will either remain as it is or move to a previously designated safety position
- Certified for explosive environments (ATEX, etc).
- Pneumatic positiones 3-15 psi, 4-20 mA or smart positioners.
- End of stroke switches NEMA 4/4X or explosive proof .
- ASME tanks.
- NEMA 4/4X or explosion proof boxes
- Control cabinets manufactured to the degree of protection required in each case(IP67, NEMA 4X).
All of our actuators are assembled and tested in our premises prior to delivery and they are shipped ready for assembly on site.